AIDA International banner

Go Back   AIDA International > Freediving In General > Freediving Training & Techniques > Pool disciplines

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 15th November 2007

a.zaborski is on a distinguished road
Default Training for novice

Good day too all of members.

I wanted to hear your advices for pool training. I am novice. My personal best in dry static - 4 min. 33 sek. Want to increas this number. Can you tell me some training plan ? Thank you. wish all the best !
Old 15th November 2007
Grand Marshal

billextreme is on a distinguished road
Default Apnea Training

Hi Zaborski

There is plenty of ways and different methods to be better in apnea. You will for sure find a dozen just if you use Google.

Here is a link to some ideas to be better:

Apnea Training

Good Luck
/B
Old 16th November 2007

a.zaborski is on a distinguished road

training technics which are disribed in internet, also in google.com, were very common. I am interested in training programms which TOP50 freedivers in the world was using in the beginning of their freediving expirience ))
Old 16th November 2007
Platinum Member

trux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.zaborski View Post
training technics which are disribed in internet, also in google.com, were very common. I am interested in training programms which TOP50 freedivers in the world was using in the beginning of their freediving expirience ))
You will most likely get 50 different recipes. Additionally, most of those top people have already some background from other sports, such as swimming, monofin swimming, triathlon, bicycle competitions, etc.

In our club, Cyrnéa, we had a competitor who was in the top 20 (Fred Sarzier), and some of the exercises in our database available in the Apnea Training Manager come from him. Some others were collected from other sources (especially the DeeperBlue forum), and often come from top ranking competitors or even World Record holders. Also Umberto Pelizzari's book contains many exercises and training hints - not only Pelizzari was a World Record holder, but he also trained many other top freedivers, and his book is a "bible" for many competitors. Check out Pelizzari's books for example in the Freediving Media Base: http://apnea.cz/?books+pelizzari

Last edited by trux; 16th November 2007 at 16:28.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: