AIDA International banner

Go Back   AIDA International > Freediving In General > Freediving Equipment > Fins

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 20th June 2009

Bjorn Nielsen is on a distinguished road

Dorowa you will find that pretty much ALL monofins are made for finswimming not for freediving with the only a couple designed for us specifically. i have a Triton Hyperfin which has been excellent, Maksym custom makes the fin for you based on your height, weight, experience and what you want it for. if you want morw angle then he can make it. they are a very nice fin at a reasonable price with alot of good divers using them and liking them, for me it waas a huge step up from the previous fin i was using (Waterway Model 2 Medium)
Old 25th June 2009

goslow is on a distinguished road

Waterways Glide-fins are now the deepes in the world on one breath. 122 m by Martin Stepanek. Action says more then thousen words.
Old 27th August 2009
Noispanneni

Default Monofins for freediving

I think that is a great idea, especially about the Freediving Spearing trips. I have a boat but I dont know many of the spots and also I have trouble finding people who are are willing to go. This is a way for people to join together and make some .Errol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: