- AIDA annual membership fees
- AIDA "packages" for training courses you could teach
- AIDA Trainer annual licences
- AIDA World Championship registration fees ?...
1. For those who also already have a personal PayPal account, the AIDA's one to make transaction is : Bank@aida-international.org
Please label your payment clearly with what it is for and and who it is from.(..very importent, of course)
2. For those who don't have PayPal account, but would like to pay something to AIDA, for the moment you can send an email to the same address : Bank@aida-international.org , with the detail of what you would like to pay (i.e. course with 5 student for AIDA 2**, etc)... Then we will send you all PayPal informations (a kind of "electronic invoice") to pay this. NB: We will soon add more "automatic options" directely in the AIDA website, in order to avoid you to send an email for typical invoices like "annual membership", etc... But for the moment it's the only way to do.
And of course, if you don't want, or cannot, use PayPal, the AIDA bank account datas stay the same :
Place Saint-François 1 - 1002 Lausanne - Switzerland
A.I.D.A. Account Nr : 0243-330094.40Q
IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
= CH30 0024 3243 3300 9440 Q
(SWIFT ID : UBSWCHZH10A)
(Postal account of the bank : 80-2-2)