To Become a Member of AIDA International
To affiliate to AIDA International, you have to follow these points :
1. Create a National Institution (ex. AIDA "country name")
2. Send us an affiliation request with :
- a copy of the statutes of your Institution (in english)
- a memberlist
- the datas of your future National Representative and Consultant
(address, phones, e-mails, etc...)
3. Then the AIDA Delegates Assembly vote about your affiliations
4. Then you pay your annual membership fee.
5. After this you receive a right to vote in the AIDA Delegates Assembly
6. Your National AIDA are then welcome to send National teams to AIDA
competitions, like the World Championship, and members of your National AIDA are welcome to join competitions over the whole world.
7. The National AIDA freedivers will find there name and results on
the World Ranking List.
8. The National AIDA freedivers will also have access to different
AIDA freediving mailing lists, and the AIDA Forum, were they can find
info and ask questins about Apnea, records, competitions, rules etc.
9. The National AIDA will have a complete set of Regulations for competitions and records that are accepted and used over the whole world, in the world of AIDA.
The e-mail address to use for contacts with AIDA International is:
>> info @ aida-international.org <<
Don't hesitate if you have any questions, send us a mail
If there already is an National AIDA in your country, you can still create a second AIDA organization, but then you don't have the right to vote inside of the Assembly, because there is only one vote per country. The National AIDA who have the vote inside of the Assembly is also the one who make the selection for the National AIDA Team, the team who will represent there country in International AIDA Competitions.